We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Care Guide (Patient Navigator) Position
Our non-clinical Care Guides (Patient Navigators) support patients and their caregivers to identify and resolve practical, social, physical, emotional, and spiritual barriers to care. The goal of the Care Guide is to help lower stress for patients by proactively identifying issues and connecting patients with the appropriate resource for resolution. This is an opportunity to make a difference for patients and caregivers.
Care Guide will:
- Meet with patients in the clinic and reach out to them between clinical visits by phone
- Work closely with the clinical team and health system resources to improve patient experience
- Empower patients to communicate their preferences and priorities to their healthcare team and to take an active part in the decision-making process of their healthcare
- Contribute to the Care Guide navigation program development, implementation and evaluation
- Research and identify community resources to assist patients
- Participate in a growing professional network defining the standard for care guidance by disease state
Guideway has immediate opportunities to work with Cancer and COPD patients in Birmingham. This is a great opportunity to get started in healthcare and grow a meaningful career.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Proficiency with a personal computer
- Technical and analytical focus
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Bachelors preferred
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com.