Do Meaningful Work
Want to make a difference for patients and their families, and build a career in healthcare? Check out our opportunities for careers at Guideway Care below.
Care Guides Will:
- Meet with patients in the clinic and reach out to them between clinical visits by phone
- Work closely with the clinical team and health system resources to improve patient experience
- Empower patients to communicate their preferences and priorities to their healthcare team and to take an active part in the decision-making process of their healthcare
- Contribute to the Care Guide navigation program development, implementation and evaluation
- Research and identify community resources to assist patients
- Participate in a growing professional network defining the standard for care guidance by disease state
Guideway has immediate opportunities to work with Cancer and COPD patients in Birmingham, AL. This is a great opportunity to get started in healthcare and grow a meaningful career.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Proficiency with a personal computer
- Technical and analytical focus
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Bachelors preferred
How to Apply:
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.