Bilingual Care Guide (Bilingual Patient Navigator) Position
Guideway has immediate opportunities to work with patients recently discharged from the hospital as well as those dealing with multiple chronic conditions. This position is located in Carrollton, GA and a great opportunity to get started in healthcare and grow a meaningful career.
Our non-clinical Bilingual Care Guides (Bilingual Patient Navigators) support patients and their caregivers to identify and resolve practical, social, physical, emotional, and spiritual barriers to care. The goal of the Care Guide is to help lower stress for patients by proactively identifying issues and connecting patients with the appropriate resource for resolution. This is an opportunity to make a difference for patients and caregivers.
Care Guides Will:
- Proactively reach out to patients between clinical visits by phone
- Work closely with the clinical team and health system resources to improve patient experience
- Research and identify community resources to assist patients
- Participate in a growing professional network defining the standard for care guidance by disease state
- Empower patients to communicate their preferences and priorities to their healthcare team and to take an active part in the decision-making process of their healthcare
- Contribute to the Care Guide navigation program development, implementation, and evaluation
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Proficiency with a personal computer
- Technical and analytical focus
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Bachelors preferred
Applicants with clinical degrees such as Nursing, CNA, Medical Assistant will not be considered for this position.
- $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- Carrollton, GA (Required)
- United States (Required)
How to Apply:
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.