Content Marketing Intern
Guideway Care is looking for talented, motivated students who are ready to expand their skillset in marketing, particularly in terms of content marketing and SEO. The Content Marketing Intern will gain in-depth experience in building a successful marketing strategy and gain crucial skills that are in high demand by growing companies everywhere.
This position may be a fit for you if you have the ability to craft well-written content, as well as an aptitude for and/or experience in a variety of technical and creative marketing disciplines. You will have the opportunity for mentorship and training in a variety of marketing skills, and your contributions will directly support the success of the company.
Guideway Care originated from a highly successful grant program at UAB, and now offers commercialized services to hospitals and other healthcare entities nationwide. Guideway is growing rapidly, and future opportunities with the company are possible.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Create, optimize and maintain a content library (blogs, case studies, white papers, videos, etc.) which will serve as the cornerstone of our digital marketing efforts
- Craft marketing tools (marketing collateral, presentations, etc.) in support of sales efforts
- Master marketing automation tools and build campaigns to create and nurture prospect relationships
- Assist in managing our website and CRM application, and gain a deep knowledge of building and maintaining the technological infrastructure needed to support sales and marketing efforts
- Hone your skills in technical and creative marketing endeavors as you build web pages, create layouts for print materials, create visually appealing graphics, edit videos, and more
- Construct and manage SEM campaigns (Google Ads, etc.) that support sales and marketing efforts
- Manage social platforms
- Perform analysis of industry data and trends in order to inform strategic messaging and tactical decisions
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to tackle in-depth healthcare topics
- Aptitude for learning technical and creative software applications; experience with any of the following is a plus:
- CMS platforms (WordPress or similar) or experience with HTML/CSS
- Creative software (Adobe Creative Cloud, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
- Marketing automation tools (Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Birmingham, AL (Required)
- United States (Required)
How to Apply:
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.